Barton Creek Green Belt exploration and scavenger hunt
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a cautious time but we still need a connection to nature. Kids especially need this connection to feel free, breathe fresh air, connect with nature, and have some fun! Its been scientificaly tested that people feel less stressed, more productive, and less aggressive when out in nature. Its been a chalenging time for all of us.
PLEASE click on the read more to read all important information
We at The Calixto Project have been trying to come up with ideas on how to make kids lives a little bit less stressful and a bit more grounded. We have been scouting areas that are safe with not alot of people, yet lots of nature so that we can safely take a small group of 5/6 of kids out to have a littel half day adventure.
SPACE is LIMITED-
Trail exploration in BCGB where the tourists dont go!
AGES 8 -17
Some of you know BCGB very well, some of you may not, and some may never laid foot on the trails that go beyond. We will explore all of the trail above the creek where there is literally noone ever there. Ive been mapping out BCGB for over 10 years running and biking. I have a secret spot where no one ever goes that is fabulous and has great views. We will identify flora, fauna, and maybe see some wildlife. Last time I was there I saw a coyote! I will have a scavenger hunt of things to identify and excite the kiddos even more. Getting outside and having a different perepective on the world is an amazing education in itself!
$30- adventure club member
$40- non member
- learning about the trails geographically
- learning flora and fauna
- learning about the watershed,
- finding items
The weather should be great! lets get outside! Join Us!
Details will be sent for meeting spot after registration
COVID 19 precautions:
- I will be taking temperatures and anyone with a temperature WILL be turned away, no exceptions
- we are limiting space to 6 kids- kids ONLY sorry parents not this time. we want the kids to get some fun time
- waiver questionaire of illness synptoms
- we will be spaced apart in a safe distance
- everyone must wear a mask
- reusable water bottle
- close toed shoes for hiking/running
- hat- for sun
- clothes to get wet in- possibly
- Sold OutBarton Creek$40$400$0